Saturday, November 28, 2009

Strange strange.....

Last night, I did not even sleep. I had ZERO hours of sleep due to the waking my lazy ass up at 1:45 pm on Thanksgiving day then downing 40 oz of coffee with my pumpkin pies at about 4:00 pm. Retarded idea as I could not sleep at all. Then I went to the morning BJJ training and I felt great actually. It was easy training, light technique and rolling. Only for about an hour and a half. Ran home and ate a huge acai bowl with a grilled cheese sandwich only to down some more accursed coffee. Went back to the gym again expecting a 2nd session at 4:30 and another at 6:30 pm. But instead, it ended up with a warm up and free rolling lasting from 5:00pm all the way till about 8:00pm. I felt like I was on it today! So strange since I had zero sleep at all the night before. THis phenomenon has happened once when I was in the mainland and didn't sleep then said fuck it the next morning and showed up for the most brutal conditioning and BJJ sessions I have ever endured. I learned quite a bit and probably had a lot of mat time added to my experience but I also was able to get down Braulio Estima's patented Inverted Triangle setup which works like a charm when pulled off properly. Well, I will go catch up on sleep now 

No comments:

Post a Comment